The Frostating Court of Appeal staffed by 19 permanent judges, a head of administration and 10 executive officers.
Senior Presiding Court of Appeal Judge:
- Sven-Jørgen Lindsetmo, born 1960, cand.jur. 1988, appointed president in 2014. Higher Executive Offiser, later Law Adviser in the Department of Justice (1989-1993), Judge at Stjør- and Verdal District Court (1993-1995), Advocate and partner in a firm in Steinkjer (1995-2006). Court of appeal judge (2006-2014)
Presiding Court of Appeal Judges:
- Kari Lynne, born 1956, cand.jur. 1981, appointed in 2002. Public Prosecutor for Trøndelag, Acting President of Orkdal District Court, Judge in Sør-Trøndelag District Court.
- Arne K. Uggerud, born 1957, cand.jur. 1984, appointed in 2001. Public Prosecutor for Trøndelag. Leave of absence to July 2008 to work in the National Courts Administration.
Court of Appeal Judges:
- Sverre Erik Jebens, born 1949, cand.jur. 1977, appointed in 1988. Assistant Lecturer at the Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law and the Department of Public and International Law at the University in Oslo. City Advocate in Trondheim. Judge at the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg from 2004 to 2011.
- Mats Stensrud, born 1950, cand.jur. 1977, appointed in 1989. Assistant Lecturer in the Department of Private Law at the University of Oslo, Head of the Legal Department in Forretningsbanken AS, Advocate in own firm in Trondheim.
- Randi Grøndalen, born 1952, cand.jur. 1979, appointed in 1989. Advocate in Forretningsbanken AS.
- Arve Rosvold Alver, born 1951, cand.jur. 1976, appointed in 2000. Head of the legal department at Fokus Bank AS, northern region. Advocate in Advokatfirmaet Schjødt, Supreme Court Advocate from 1994.
- Dag Brathole, born 1951, cand.jur. 1977, appointed in 2000. Advocate at Christiania Bank og Kreditkasse, Advocate in own firm in Kristiansund N. Leave of absence 2010-2012 to serve at NORLAM in Moldova. Leave of absence august 2013-2014 to serve as an international judge in Kosovo.
- Knut Røstum, born 1948, cand.jur. 1974, appointed in 2002. Advocate in own firm in Trondheim. Supreme Court Advocate from 1997.
- Roger Faanes, born 1951, cand.jur. 1976, appointed in 2003. Advocate in own firm in Ørland, Judge in Nordmøre District Court.
- Ivar Sølberg, born 1956, cand. jur. 1984, appointed in 2004. Advocate in own firm in Ålesund.
- Marit Forsnes, born 1968, cand.jur. 1995. Advocate in firm in Trondheim.
- Bjørn Berg, born 1969, cand.jur. 1996, dr. juris 2004, appointed in 2014. Assistant lecturer and doctorate at the Departement of Public Law at the University in Oslo. Legal secretary at Stortinget. Advocate in Trondheim. Judge at Trondheim District Court.
- Sissel Finstad, born 1966, cand.jur. 1994, appointed 2013. Deputy Judge at Hålogaland Court of Appeal 2008, Judge at Hålogaland Court of Appeal 2010.
- Erlend Malvik Moen, born 1967, cand. jur. 1994, appointed 2014. Legal advisor at the Ministry of Local Government and Labor as well as the Ministry of Justice. Deputy judge at the District Courts of Senja and Oslo, associate lawyer and lawyer with several law firms in Trondheim, police attorney with South and North Trøndelag Police Districts and a judge at the Nordmøre District Court.
- Hilde Vibeke Enger, born 1970, cand.jur 1996, appointed 2014. Deputy Judge at Stjør- and Verdal District court, Public prosecutor for Trondheim, County board chair in Child Welfare cases and Social affairs.
- Olav Magnus Hohle, appointed 2015.
- Magne Reiten, born 1961, appointed 2016. Land consolidation court of appeal judge.
- Kjersti Risem-Johansen, born 1971, cand.jur. 1997, appointed in 2016. Trainee lawyer in Oslo, Deputy Judge at Sør-Trøndelag District Court, lawyer and partner in Trondheim.
- Ragnhild Vada, appointed in 2016.
Extraordinarily appointed Court of Appeal judges
(Retired judges/lawyers appointed temporarily to serve in the Court of Appeal according to the needs of the court.)
- Hans O. Kveli, former Court of Appeal Judge, Oslo
- Ingolv Joa, former District Court Judge, Ørsta
- Magne Nerland, former District Court Judge, Molde
- Willy Nesset, former Head of Department, Trondheim
- Morten Gunnes, former District Court Judge
- Aage Rundberget, former Senior Presiding Court of Appeal Judge, Trondheim
- Gunnar Greger Hagen, former Presiding Court of Appeal Judge, Trondheim
- Sissel Endresen, former Court of Appeal Judge, Trondheim
- Jon Kapelrud, former Court of Appeal Judge, Trondheim
- Odd Arve Bartnes, former District Court Judge, Steinkjer
- Lars Kirksæther, Head of Administration, appointed from Jan 2013.
- Viggo Finset, Senior adviser land consolidation
- Morten Værnes, Adviser
- Birthe E. Røed Buarø, Adviser
- Elisabeth Wråli, Adviser
- Berit K. Høgnes, Higher Executive Officer
- Maria Elena Sotuyo, Higher Executive Officer
- Turid A. M. Meidell, Higher Executive Officer
- Anne-Grethe Johansen, Higher Executive Officer
- Kjersti Strand, Higher Executive Officer
- Sylvi Eltoft, Higher Executive Officer
- Lena Kjøsnes, Higher Executive Officer
- Odd Harald Nyseter – Trondheim
- Torstein Arnzen – Trondheim
- Lars Tolo – Ålesund
- Albert Granum – Trondheim
- Gunnar Høgseth, Molde